Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Time To Ramble On

"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." ~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

It saddens me to announce that Sherri and I after 8 years are parting and heading our separate ways. Our break-up is completely amicable, with no blame to be laid, and probably years overdue, but that doesn't make it any easier.

It's taken me over a week to build up the courage to talk about this in my blog, which shouldn't be that hard since practically no one reads it. We both still love each other very much, but we both understand that it's the right decision to make. We've started the preparation for my return to Ontario. Leaving Sherri, her family and Newfoundland behind will undoubtedly be the hardest thing I've ever done, and it's only a few weeks away.

My friends Tera and John have graciously offered me a room at their house, which is great since I'm not sure where else I would have gone, especially since my job with Canada Post will be in limbo until the transfer papers go through... which might be measured in months as apposed to days or weeks.

Sherri made me promise that I would continue my journey on the road to healthy living, and reminded me about how far I've come. I was greatful that she did that, and I fully intend to honour that promise.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home