Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My Progress Charts: 2011

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be." ~ Douglas Adams



LEAN BODY MASS
I've included the Lean Body Mass graph to keep an eye on my lean body mass.  The reason I set my target @ 150 lbs LBM is because that is what my LBM would be if I hit my target of 200 lbs @ 25% Body Fat on Sept.19th, 2013.  Lean body mass is an important indicator of whether or not the weight you're losing is from fat (Good) or Muscle (Bad).  Basically I don't want to lose any LBM at all, but at the very least I need to be above the line.

WEIGHT OVER OVER TIME
It's taken me a very long time to create my "Weight Loss Over Time" Graph, and I've finally finished it, but unfortunately it's HUGE and until I figure out a proper way to display it the below image will have to do.


P.S: I will be updating these charts weekly. You can see the latest charts by clicking on the above button called "My Progress Charts" under the BornSquishy title.

Labels:

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home